Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Quavo, Saweetie end 3-years relationship

 


American rapper, Quavo and his estranged girlfriend, Saweetie have ended their three-year relationship.

During the early hours of Saturday, March 20, the estranged couple went off on each other on the social media platform, Twitter. This was after they unfollowed their respective accounts on Instagram.

Saweetie announced via Twitter on Friday, March 19 that she has walked out of the relationship with Quavo. She stated that she ’emotionally checked out’ a couple of months ago.


In a series posted via her Twitter page on Friday, the rapper said she has ”endured too much betrayal and hurt.”

“I’m single.

I’ve endured too much betrayal and hurt behind the scenes for a false narrative to be circulating that degrades my character.

Presents don’t band-aid scars and the love isn’t real when the intimacy is given to other women,” she tweeted.

 

“I emotionally checked out a long time ago and have walked away with a deep sense of peace and freedom.

Excited for this new chapter of elevation.”

 

In a series of tweets shared via his Twitter page, Quavo, a member of the group, Migos, called out his former girlfriend.

 

“I know you want to make this into a show so I’ll play my part just this one time. I don’t normally put my business out there, especially my personal life. In fact, I feel the need to address this so there are no false narratives,” he tweeted.

 

“I had a love for you and disappointed you did all that. You are not the woman I thought you were. I wish you nothing but the best.”

 

The couple started dating in 2018 after Quavo slid into her DM.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.