Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

‘I Woke Up Sexually Frustrated – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada Laments

 


Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has taken to social media to vent out her sexual frustration as she wants to stay clear off sex for a while.

According to Ifu, she has set some financial goals before her next birthday and she is not stopping till she gets there. She bemoaned that since she set her goals there has been a lot of distractions along the way.


Taking to her Instastory, she revealed that she is currently working on herself to achieve her goals.


She wrote:  I honestly don’t know why I’m writing about sex and money, it is not I woke up sexually frustrated. Seriously guys, I have some financial goals I need to meet before my next birthday and I’m starving everything that needs to be starved so I have better chances at reaching my goals… so help me God. Make I go face the work wey dey pay bills abeg.

True love is half alive. Love is almost dead… people no longer really fall in love. Most times when people say they ‘re in love, they are probably in lust with physical appearance or material things.

True love does not seek to hurt its object of affection. True love will rather lose if winning means harming the one they love. The way people love these days is killing love and that’s why I say, true love is half dead.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.