Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me'

 


”I’m Glad I Married Somebody A Lot Smarter Than I Am”- Bashir El-Rufai Gushes About His Wife, Nwakego


Bashir El-Rufai who is one of the sons of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, gushed about his wife, Nwakaego via his Twitter handle, IgbereTV reports.

Bashir stated that he is glad he married someone who is a lot smarter than he is. According to him, she is the greatest thing that has happened in his life.


He wrote;


”My wife is the greatest thing that has happened in my life. Everyday I’m glad I married somebody a lot smarter than I am, upon all my big head.

Men may not say it enough, but our women optimize our focus & many times they never get the positive outcomes of the focus provided.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.