Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I have never seen chest this huge” – Toke Makinwa gushes over Dorathy as they link up (Video)

 


Toke Makinwa, the famous Nigerian author, gushed over reality star Dorathy Bachor‘s beauty as she takes a spectacular interest in her chest during a link-up.

Toke Makinwa posted a video on her Instastory in which she couldn’t get enough of the influencer’s appearance, staring in awe and showering praises on her.

“Guess who my guest is today. I haven’t seen boobs this huge in my entire lives; honestly, I even had to say lives, I only have one life. They are very nice by the way,” Toke Makinwa said in the video as Dorathy blushed to her compliment.

Watch the video;



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.