Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bobrisky finally reveals why Tonto Dikeh unfollowed him on IG

 


Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh are no longer best of friends.


In an Instagram post, Bobrisky has revealed what transpired between himself and his former bestie.


The controversial transvestite has finally revealed why Tonto Dikeh unfollowed him.


He said she did so because he sprayed money on Tonto Dikeh’s former friend, Blessing Osom, better known as Lady Golfer.


Lady Golfer had taken to Instagram over the weekend to share a video of Bobrisky spraying money on her at an event.


She said it was a pleasure meeting the crossdresser as well as described him in glowing terms.


Bobrisky believes that’s Tonto Dikeh’s reason for unfollowing him.


He admitted he had blocked Tonto for unfollowing him but promised not to say anything bad about her or reveal what caused the issue between them.


Despite his promise, he took to Instagram only minutes later to write:


“Lady golfer you are the reason for this unfollow now.”


He added;


“You for no post the video of me spraying you now.


Friendship of 5 yrs gone just because I hanged out with somebody’s ex-friend.


Dumb shit.”

This is coming several days after Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar dragged the transvestite on social media.


Halima revealed that she was broken after Bobrisky used nefarious words to describe her. Read Abubakar’s expose here.

Pouring out her heart in the caption, the actress wrote:


“Bobrisky you left a scar in my heart,”, Halima Abubakar stated.


She continued;


“I hope you happy now?


I didn’t even tell tonto, to show you; In fact, I had nothing against you.


This was 2019 when I was in the hospital.


My Bp was super high.


Let me pour out my heart.

You hurt me.


These are just a few of your messages.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.