Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Beyonce, Jay Z’s exotic mansion goes up in flames

 


Billionaire rapper Jay Z and his wife Beyonce may have had their mansion exposed to a case of arson.


The fire incident occurred on Wednesday, July 21, 2021; with the firefighters invited to the mansion to contain the fire.


However, it took the firefighters two hours to contain the fire eating away at the pricey property.


It is currently unclear the extent of damage on the property; however it is reported that it took 22 firefighters to put out the fire.


There are, however, reports that it may be a case of arson. Fortunately, there were no casualties in the fire incident.

American power couple Jay Z and Beyonce

The house which is located in New Orleans was reportedly built in 1925; as a Presbyterian church before it was re-purposed as a ballet school.


The 3-story house features a main residence; 3 separate apartments; 26-foot ceilings; as well as a green roof.


Meanwhile, Nollywood actress Evan Okoro has taken to Instagram to allege that her life is under threat over her new film “Bigo Madness.”


According to Okoro, she doesn’t feel safe, as those after her life are of the belief that the film will make the Bigo app go viral; and have asked that she pulls down the film from YouTube.


“Guys my life is in danger. I don’t think I’m safe anymore; they want to kill me because of the movie that I produced titled BIGO MADNESS. They asked me to pull down the movie or they will end my life; that they don’t want the app to go viral. Please I need help. I’m at the police station right now, scared of going back home.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.