Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nollywood actress, Evan Okoro, alleges death threats

 


Nollywood actress Evan Okoro has taken to Instagram to allege that her life is under threat over her new film “Bigo Madness.”


According to Okoro, she doesn’t feel safe, as those after her life are of the belief that the film will make the Bigo app go viral; and have asked that she pulls down the film from YouTube.


“Guys my life is in danger. I don’t think I’m safe anymore; they want to kill me because of the movie that I produced titled BIGO MADNESS. They asked me to pull down the movie or they will end my life; that they don’t want the app to go viral. Please I need help. I’m at the police station right now, scared of going back home.”

Watch video below


Also, in another video, Evan revealed that she cannot drop the film on YouTube; as it is her evidence against allegations that she made a film with misleading content; an attempt to tarnish the image of the app.


“A lot of people are saying that I should pull down my BIGO MADNESS; please see my reason why I’m not going to pull it down. I was accused of shooting a misleading content, which is not true. They wrote to Bigo authority that I’m trying to tarnish their image, which is also not true. So pulling down the movie right now is like throwing away my evidence.”


Meanwhile, Evan Okoro has already released the third instalment of the film which ranges from “Bigo Madness Season 1 to 3”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.