Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Why I Stayed Away From Christian Gatherings — Author, Adenike Oyetunde

 


Nigerian author and physically handicapped Instagram celebrity, Adenike Oyetunde has revealed why she does not go to church and stayed away from Christian gatherings.


She opened up on Instagram after a Twitter user identified as Debola Daniel, a physically challenged man shared his experience of how he was told to leave his wheelchair and enter a church and get healed because it is a holy ground and according to him, he got upset because he wondered how he will enter the church auditorium in the first place without a wheelchair.


Reacting to Debola’s experience, Adenike revealed that she stayed away from Christian gatherings because she got tired after the pastors assured her that her leg will grow back.


She wrote;


Many of you have issues. Deep issues. 

I stayed away from Christian gatherings for a while. Why? EVERYTIME, una go surround me (changing the focus almost all the time) to pray for my leg to ‘grow back’. I was TIRED! I was so, so tired. Then, my friend reminded me of how prayers are stored up and one can only just keep praying, ‘should incase’. 


It sounds, looks and seems ridiculous, but, I believe in CREATIVE miracles, well!!!

Our approaches are different, agreed. Sugbon, why do we take it upon ourselves to DEFEND God? Why?


I still struggle with incessant praying about the same thing, like God is deaf, or He requires one million reminders. Others believe in the reminders because, why not. 


I don’t know how you people will do it o. But, see ehen, just handle it better a next time. 


Awon eyan holy ‘graund’



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.