Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

How My Crashed Marriage Almost Damaged Me – Actress, Uche Iwuji

 


Veteran Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuji has shared her ordeal after her marriage failed.

Uche Iwuji who spoke to Saturday Beats in an interview revealed that she will give herself another chance in marriage but for now her priority is her acting career after taking a long break from the film industry.

According to her, her crashed marriage damaged her mentally and physically and her only regret is the fact that her private life was exposed but she was able to bounce back.

Hear her,

“My love life is perfect and yes, I will give marriage another try. But for now, I want to concentrate on my career. I want to be well equipped for the journey ahead.

Marriage will happen when God permits it. Years back, I was always in the news for different scandals. I think I should have corrected those misconceptions and not shy away from them as I did.  I would advise young actors to enjoy their lives and make money. The only regret I have is that my private life was exposed. Other than that, my life has been good.

My marriage crashed and it affected me but thankfully, I have been able to bounce back. My crashed marriage affected me mentally and physically. A child was involved and I was left alone to take care of him without his father. It drained me for some years but thankfully, I was able to bounce back. I just needed time off for myself and my son. We all fall but our ability to rise again makes us strong.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.