Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Davido Is So Humble- Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele Applauds Davido As They Met In The US

 


Veteran gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele, has taken to social media to laud Davido for approaching him and being down-to-earth after they met in Atlanta, USA.

The CEO of Fresh 105.9 FM in Ibadan, Oyo state, Ayefele took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself with Davido as he explained how Davido related to him when they met.


According to Ayefele, Davido was the first person to recognize him. and he did not mind running over to him to strike up a conversation.


Ayefele took a dig at other celebrities as he revealed that Davido is different from the rest owing to his humility.


He wrote: “I admire your humbleness my brother. I didn’t see him but he saw me from a distance and ran down to me. @davido I love you more today. You are different from them.”

The post sparked lots of reactions on social media and Davido also slid under the post and reacted. Davido reacted with the heart emoji.


see reactions:


davido: ❤️❤️❤️❤️


brodashaggi: ❤️


jaysbond_: If Na humbleness, leave am for David


rabenzy.sr: Teacher: define humbleness

Student : D A V I D 😍👏


shuga_8: Oyato siwon jor , oyato sawon gbantueyo 🔥


vstarma: So humble 😍


jellygold_: I read the last sentence in Yoruba Oyato si won joor


ayodele.amusan: Won bi.o tun ra e bi.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


biimbolaaa: Humble King David


crazy_tinny: You’re different from them !!!! Sound it 🔥🔥🔥🙌🙌 OBO


mayowa_temi: We know diz…Davido to humble 🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I don’t Stan nonsense 🥰🥰


maro_reigns: My two favorite people in one picture ❤️❤️

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.