Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Man Needs N1.5m To Bail Wife, Triplets From Hospital


The birth of triplets is usually considered a blessing, but not for a petty trader, Shola Babalola, whose children and wife have remained in hospital since February 19.

Babalola, a recharge card vendor, needs N1,477,261 million to pay medical bills incurred during the birth of his triplets, as well as daily incubator and other treatments they received from birth till April 3, when they are expected to be discharged.

The man, who said he has spent the capital for his small scale business on medical bills at Ayodele Medical Centre, Iju Road, Fagba, Lagos, is appealing to good spirited Nigerians and the government to assist him so that he can take his family home.

He said: “I do not know what to do anymore. I don’t know how or where to raise the money. If I do not pay, my wife and children will not be released.

“She gave birth on February 19 to three children and they were put in the incubator. The bill for incubator is N7,500 per baby per day. Then, the hospital charged N450,000 for my wife’s (Folasade’s) surgery, out of which I’ve paid N361,000.

“But the bills have accumulated again and the total as at March 21 is N1,185,711. Where will I get that kind of money from? Already, I have spent the capital for our recharge card business to take care of them.

“I have been going to relatives and neighbours to seek support so that we can at least feed, but I am afraid because my family will not leave the hospital when they are discharged if I don’t pay the money.

“This is why I am begging Nigerians to help me. The triplets are our first children. The doctor said they may be discharged this week. I am desperate and helpless. Please, the hospital can be contacted for confirmation. You can see the bills of the babies prepared separately. Please rescue me.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.