Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Police Arrest Paedophile Teacher for Molesting Male Pupils in Ibadan

 


A 30-year old classroom teacher, Mr. Ebenezer Olawuyi has been arrested in Ibadan for molesting and sodomizing his male pupils.


Olawuyi, a Private school teacher, was paraded along with other criminals, including suspected kidnappers and car snatchers at the police headquarters, Eleyele, Ibadan, on Thursday by the Oyo state Police commissioner, Ngozi Onadeko.


Olawuyi eventually confessed to his crime but said he had only slept with only two male pupils, and that the last victim was a 12-year-old boy.


The teacher confessed that the first incident had happened at his former school when he invited his most recent victim to his house, ostensibly to help sort examination scripts.


He said: “It was just two times I did it. They are my students. I had sex through the anus with one of two of my students on different occasions. I don’t have a wife. I am a private primary school teacher. I called the last victim to my house to help me collate scripts”.


The teacher, who holds a Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE), said both of his victims were 12 and 13 years old.


The Oyo State Police Commissioner, Ngozi Onadeko, has said that all the suspects paraded would be charged to court soon.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.