Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I Have Not Featured Any Artist In My Career So No Ass Licking – Rema Shades Colleagues

 


Popular Nigerian musician, Divine Ikubor professionally known on stage as Rema has taken to his page to throw some subtle shades amidst his birthday fever.

The young artist who just turned 21 a few hours ago has taken to his page to address so many issues he has been bottling in him. He has spewed all his worry on his Twitter page throwing shades and also touching on some important issues.

According to Rema, he has never featured any of the other artists in Nigeria or outside Nigeria because he doesn’t want to be ass-licking those people because he featured them on any of his songs. He hammered on the fact that he is where is he is now by the grace of God and that he doesn’t need to join any cult or gain any spiritual powers for protection as the other artists do.


This tweet from Rema comes after several rumors in the past that some Nigerian artists belong to secret cults for fame and also for protection.


Rema tweeted…


“I have not FEATURED any artist in my Career. I am where I am today because of GOD, his Grace, and his favor covers me, therefore I shall lick no ass. I don’t need cult or security for protection who wan fight me to make he come Angel Micheal dey my gate! Rema chapter 2:1”.


His second tweet reads….



“Let’s share the Grace, the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit rest and abide with us now & forever more Amen.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.