Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Skales, Nigerian rapper ties the knot

 


Nigerian recording artiste, Skales real name Raoul John Njeng-Njeng has walked down the aisle with his fiancee, Hassanity.


The traditional wedding ceremony took place on Saturday, May 1.


The music star shared a video from the wedding via his Instagram page.


“SPECIAL DAY ALERT  MY ATTITUDE BIGGER NOW .. LOVE ALWAYS MY BRO @harmonize_tz,” he captioned the video.


Tanzanian music star Harmony was among the guests at the wedding ceremony.

Watch the video below.


https://www.instagram.com/p/COWFS6_Dubt/?utm_source=ig_embed

See more photos below.




Skales and his girlfriend got engaged in March 2021.


In another news, Nigerian recording artiste, Simi explained how she was able to keep news of her pregnancy off social media.


Recall that the first time Simi made the news of her pregnancy known was in the music video, ‘Duduke’. The single was dedicated to her offspring.


Interestingly, Simi already delivered her baby in Chicago, USA prior to the release of the music video.


Explaining how she hid a pregnancy, Simi said she used to wear a sweater under the sun.


In her words;


“Look what I found.

I was 6mths pregnant and I was in Sierra Leone rehearsing for my show with @wunmi__king and @_therealboluwatife

The entire trip was so wild for me cos only my team knew I was pregnant so I was wearing sweater in the sun. Lol.


I couldn’t even dance on the stage cos it was slippery and I was so scared I was going to trip. Omo tains 400 thousand.


Deja don already become world traveler before she land sef.”


VIDEO CREDIT

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.