Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Lizzy Anjorin welcomes baby with hubby

 


Controversial Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin have announced the arrival of her first child with her husband, Lateef Lawal.


Lizzy Anjorin made the announcement on Saturday evening.


Sharing the fascinating news on her Instagram platform, the actress wrote;


“Oba Aresan Makun has done it again.


He judge based on heart not by how you are jugde by human.


Oba Peganmire has ended my shame completely,” she wrote.


She continued;


“Join us celebrate Allah’s favour he has blessed us yet again.


It ended in praise. Alhamdulillah. DATE:1/5/2021 LOCATION: MIAMI FLORIDA USA.”


Anjorin and her husband tied the knot in 2020.


Liz Anjorin and her hubby, Lawal organized a private marriage ceremony, which was attended by predominantly relatives of both parties.

Eulogizing her husband at the time, the mother of one wrote;


“14yrs with no flaws…


Saying YES is like paying back 1% of your 1001 good deed to me and my late mother.


My father

My brother

In fact, My comforter

My gist partner

My paddy

Also, My alabaro

My husband


None of the good deed you gave me spread to 3rd party or internet till tomorrow,


But I thank myself for keeping a promise


Make I stop here mk I go drink small water.”


Liz is a multiple award winner in the Yoruba industry.


She is one of the most talented personnel in this generation. Although she is somewhat controversial she has proved herself over time and her progress in the industry has been rapid.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.