Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

‘I Still Have Something To Offer PSG’- 40-Year Old Buffon Speaks After Completing To PSG


Former Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon says he still has “something to give deep within me” after signing for Paris St-Germain.

Buffon, 40, left Juventus at the end of last season, ending a 17-year stay at the club he played 656 matches for.

The nine-time Serie A winner was rumoured to be offered an off-field role at Juve but instead signed a one-year deal with the French champions.

“I’ve arrived in Paris with the enthusiasm of a child,” he said.

“I have always looked for challenges. Today, I had my first training session in Paris. It was nice to communicate in and hear a new language spoken.

“Everyone wants to have an important role on the team. I want to prove I’m still a great goalkeeper.”

Buffon ended his Juventus career with a seventh consecutive league title.

He will link up with new PSG head coach Thomas Tuchel at Parc des Princes and is likely to compete with Alphonse Areola for a starting place.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.