Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Edo Guber: Ikhine steps down for Obaseki


Engineer Gideon Ikhine, one of the governorship aspirants under the platform of the People’s Democracy Party (PDP), in Edo State, has stepped aside for Governor Godwin Obaseki.
Ikhine made the move in his campaign office in G.R.A. in Benin City, on Monday saying:
“Governor Obaseki is God’s grace, answer to PDP and my aspiration. I am stepping aside for Governor Obaseki.
“Today I met with my team and we agreed to give out my campaign office for the campaign of Governor Godwin Obaseki. I assure you that my banner will be coming down. We are going to work day and night to ensure that Governor Obaseki wins the party primaries and the main Governorship election,” he added.
Governor Godwin Obaseki who was received by engineer Gideon and his team assured the party that he will work in unity with everyone in the party.
According to the Governor, Engineer Gideon Ikhine did not step aside but step beside in the elections.
“Engineer Gideon, you did not step aside but you have stepped beside. We think alike and see the same vision for our people in the state,” he said.
“I want to implore you to pray for us, I left the other party because I did not like the way they are operating because of the lawlessness and the heart of orientation.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.