Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Williams Uchemba gets customised mattress


Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba, has announced that he got a customised mattress from a mattress company after he shared his struggle with insomnia.
Williams had on June 4, revealed that he was hospitalised for stress-related issues and insomnia.
The Abia-native shared a picture of the mattress on Instagram on Wednesday.
“So @moukalimited called me and said they saw my post when I said I don’t sleep well at night, so they decided to customize a mattress for me to help me sleep better at night…,” he wrote.


On June 18, the comedian announced that he had adopted a teenager whom he met working as a carpenter’s apprentice in a furniture workshop.

He has promised to sponsor the boy’s education.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.