Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“Thanks For Saving Me” – Nigerian Man Thanks Bobrisky For Giving Him N2.5M For His Medical Bills

 


A 28 years old Nigerian young man, identified as Kolawole Solomon Eguntola, has taken to his Instagram page to send his appreciation to Bobrisky and some Nigerians who helped him out when he was sick.

According to him the Instagram celebrity and crossdresser Bobrisky, paid an amount of N2.5million for him to undergo treatment and medical services.

Adding to that, he disclosed how he had a hard time struggling for his life after he was diagnosed with leukemia and has been in Lasuth Ikeja Hospital for about  9 months.

He indicated that that was when he shared a story of himself to solicit funds and Bobrisky helped him out with such a huge amount of money.

He wrote:

HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS KOLAWOLE SOLOMON EGUNTOLA, I’M 28 YEARS OLD. I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR THE PAST 9 MONTHS NOW, I WAS HOSPITALIZED AT LASUTH IKEJA HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTOR CONFIRMED I HAD LEUKEMIA BLOOD CANCER AND NOW THEY HAVE TO PLACE ME ON CHEMOTHERAPY WHICH WILL COST ABOUT 2.5 MILLION, WHICH I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GET IT, BECAUSE I CAN’T EAT OR EVEN MOVE OUT OF BED, PLEASE MY PEOPLE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW, I’M DYING AND I DON’T WANT TO DIE PLEASE HELP ME GOD WILL BLESS YOU ALL MY ACCOUNT IS 2091663328 UBA SOLOMON EGUNTOLA.

His caption reads:

THANK YOU, LORD, AND TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTED ME FOR NOT LETTING ME DIE 😰🙏🏻 I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE AND KINDNESS 🙏🏻 MOST ESPECIALLY @BOBRISKY222 MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU MY QUEEN 💕 THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

See post below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.