Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija 2021: “I Am Jealous And Emotional” – Emmanuel Says

 


BBNaija housemate, Emmanuel, has stated that he has a jealous and emotional personality when he is in love.

According to him, his jealousy is usually not limited to only the female gender or someone he loves but even to his male friends. He made this known during a chat with his fellow housemate,Pere.

Emmanuel and Pere seem to be getting along since they were introduced in the house. They have been seen on many occasions sharing opinions and discussing issues.

In his words;

“Do you know I am very emotional and I can be very jealous even about my own friends. Not like when I dey with you ad I no fit get access to you”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.