Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

‘B.E.A.U.T.Y’ – Regina Daniels Says As She Drops Awesome Video Of Herself

 


Young Nollywood actress,Regina Daniels

has dropped an awesome video of herself on social media.

The beautiful actress and mother of one shared this video on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.

She looked absolutely glamorous in the video and as a caption to the video, she wrote;

“B.E.A.U.T.Y”

Watch the video below;

This comes after her sister, Destiny penned down an adorable message to celebrate her.

The post was made by the young brand influencer and brand ambassador on her personal social media handle on Instagram.

This comes after her sister launched her new venture, Regina Daniels Fashion. The post she made reads;

“My gift from @reginadanielsfashion

So happy and proud with the achievements you’ve made so far, I pray God continues to guide you and make you happy.😍😍 @regina.daniels”

The post got some reactions and some of these reactions are;

regina.daniels -My baby!!!! You are my own and I love you ❤️❤️

king_charliemontana – I got mine yesterday too😍😍❤️❤️

officialangel_poshest – Same voice thu👏

yes_iamolukiss – So beautiful ❤️

hoteyez4me2uv – Regina sent mine biko😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

john.maryjane.94 – Awwwww this is wonderful ❤️ enjoy your big sis

fabmomjay – Congratulations to her❤️❤️

adulojufamily1 – I love you😢❤️

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.