Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: Dorathy Sets To Learn How To Drive After Getting Mercedes Benz CLA 250

 


BBNaija star Dorathy has disclosed her inability to drive after she received Mercedes Benz CLA 250 and 25 pairs of shoes on her 25th birthday.

She made this revelation when she was in an interview with Sunday Beats and added that, she was set to go and learn how to drive in order to drive the car given to her and to make her fans happy.

The first runner up of Big Brother Naija Season 5 was overwhelmed with how her fans and loved ones gifted her an expensive car, flowers, frames,. shoes, surprised party, fridge, and cakes.

In her own words:

“THIS IS MY FIRST CAR AND I AM JUST LEARNING TO DRIVE. IT IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME. WHAT AMAZES ME IS THE LOVE I RECEIVE FROM MY FAN BASE. I ASK MYSELF WHAT I DO OR SAY THAT HAS ENDEARED THEM TO ME. I LOVE MY FANS SO MUCH. BBNAIJA WAS JUST THE BREAKTHROUGH I NEEDED. THE PLATFORM BROUGHT ME SO MUCH JOY AND LOVE. PEOPLE JUST WANT TO DO THINGS FOR ME. THE WAY PEOPLE TURNED OUT TO SHOW ME LOVE MADE ME FEEL I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. I COULD NOT HAVE WISHED FOR MORE THAN I GOT,”

 

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.