Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Why She Is Not Shy To Mention Her Age In Public

 


Nigerian musician, Tiwa Savage, has opened up to her fans and social media users why she is always truthful about her age anytime she is asked.

According to her, it is a way to motivate upcoming young artist who feels pressured to achieve bigger opportunities in their early ages.

- Advertisement -

Tiwa Savage

In a media engagement, she advised young artiste to look up to her and be motivated anything they feel like giving up in their career.

“In December, I was so scared and I said, ‘God, if this is it, just give me a sign. And he gave me the opposite, he gave me opportunities’. I had a record with Sam Smith and it’s like so many other things that are happening that never happened in my twenties. 

God was saying to me, ‘age has nothing to do with that. On every platform and interview, I have always mentioned my age because I feel a lot of people run away from it. So, I always tell people, this is how old I am, in case you find out outside. I’m going to let you know first. And I’m proud of it because I’ve never felt more confident. 

I don’t want a 20-year-old girl who is out there who hasn’t won a Grammy or who hasn’t been signed (to a record label) to feel like it is never going to happen. All you have to do is look at me.” She said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.