Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I Did Not Expect The Car At All”-Dorathy Expresses Her Shock As She Appreciates Fans

 


BBNaija Star Dorathy after being showered with expensive gifts on her birthday has disclosed how surprised and heart-warmed she felt in experiencing such love.

Speaking in an interview with Sunday Beats, she disclosed that, that was her first time experiencing such love with many people at her birthday party.

According to her, she has never had a party with more than 10 people in attendance.

She expressed her love for her fans and appreciated her for still voting for her to even keep her in the contest.

Recall that, she was gifted 25 favorite and expensive shoes, and expensive Fridge, cakes, picture frames, a surprising band display, and a Mercedez Benz from her fans.

In her own words:

“I HAVE NEVER BEEN SURPRISED AND I HAVE NEVER CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY. THIS WAS MY FIRST. IN THE PAST, I JUST HUNG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AND HAD LUNCH. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WOULD HAVE A PARTY WHERE THERE WOULD BE MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE GATHERED. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL. IT WAS EVERYTHING I HAD EVER IMAGINED AND I FELT SO BLESSED. I DID NOT EXPECT THE CAR AT ALL. 2020 HAS BEEN A HANDFUL AND PEOPLE ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH THE EFFECTS OF THE PANDEMIC. PEOPLE HAVE NOT REALLY MADE AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY WOULD HAVE LIKED. THEN, THEY HAD ALREADY SPENT QUITE A MUCH VOTING EVERY WEEK DURING THE REALITY SHOW TO KEEP THEIR FAVORITE HOUSEMATES IN THE HOUSE.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.